ADDU INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT PVT LTD.
Ref No: AIA-D1/IL/2017/0007 Date: 08th February 2017
Manager, Safety & Compliance
Requirements & Qualification:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and/or
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in a related field.
Salary: Negotiable (Based on qualification & experience).
- Responsible for providing business operational leadership and direction for safe operations and airport fire and rescue functions for Addu International Airport Pvt Ltd.
- Monitor, implement and improve procedures to ensure that the operation of Fire & Rescue complies with relevant legislative and contractual requirements.
- Ensure that sufficient manpower and resources is available to meet the maximum predicted demand and that the staff is adequately trained. Sufficient provision is made for absence through sickness, leave and training.
- Issuing Terms of Reference to Duty Managers, Supervisors and other staff, as appropriate, defining their responsibilities within the overall organization.
- Monitoring the performance and quality of the contracted activities and taking corrective action, where necessary.
- Provide services in accordance with the comprehensive list of manuals and instructions provided by ICAO and in accordance with our Quality Standards.
- Maintaining budgetary control of all activities and reporting same to procurements and finance department.
- Ensuring compliance with all Health & Safety, Environment and Quality requirements.
- Maintaining a close liaison with airlines, other Departments, Regulatory bodies and Stakeholders on matters relating to the Safety & Fire Fighting.
- Control, monitor and assist the Safety & Rescue functions which includes rostering, attendance records, stock maintenance, training documentation, manuals as well as other documents related to rules, regulations, policies and procedures to ensure they are accurate, up to date and effective.
- To ensure management continuity is maintained, during a period of absence, due to sickness, leave, and/or training or for any other reason, delegate duties and responsibilities in writing to a competent person.
- Develop and implement document control in relation to manuals, SOP’s, statistics, including updating, collating and distribution of amendments.
- Championing health and safety and compliance systems and processes across Gan Airport.
- Acting as the Senior Safety Manager for the Airport’s safety management system.
- Taking all reasonably practicable steps to ensure personal safety and the safety of others while at work, in accordance Health and Safety policies, procedures and systems.
- Develop and implement the effective implementation of Occupational Health & Safety Management System (OHSMS).
- Prepare reports on non-compliance with applicable Health & Safety Regulations.
- Ensure that OHSMS activities are properly documented and stored.
- Develop and implement health and safety investigations, inspections and audits schedules.
To be attached with the Curriculum Vitae:
- Addu International Airport Pvt Ltd.’s Job Application Form.
- Photo copy of the applicant’s National Identity Card.
- 2 passport size photos of the applicant.
- Attested educational certificate photo copies.
- Reference letter (if available).
- Police report.
Suitable candidates should apply to the address below or email providing detailed curriculum vitae with supporting documents.
Note that only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
Application Deadline: 16:00hrs of 15th February 2017 (Wednesday).
Human Resource Department
Addu International Airport Pvt Ltd
Tel: 689 8515 E-mail: email@example.com