Addu International Airport Pvt. Ltd.
Ref No: AIA-D1/IL/2016/0030 Date: 29th January 2016
DEPUTY MANAGER, HUMAN RESOURCES
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in Human Resource Management or a related field; or
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Assist in Analyzing wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Assist in drafting Policies in alignment with employment act and directives advising department managers, staff of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Assist in planning and conducting new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Assist in keeping records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Assist in coordinating with management on staff training , interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and other matters regarding employees
- Assist in advising management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues; Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs; Design implement and administer performance review program; prepares budget of human resources operations; Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Perform other related work.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents; Respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints; Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations to top management, public groups, and/or board of directors;
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts to practical situations required to perform functions related to HR; Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
Negotiable (Based on qualification & experience).
Suitable candidates should apply to the address below or email providing detailed curriculum vitae with supporting documents before 16:00hrs of 15th January 2017 (Sunday). Note that only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview.
To be attached with the Curriculum Vitae:
- Addu International Airport’s Job Application Form.
- Photo Copy of the Applicant’s National Identity Card.
- A passport size photo of the applicant
- Attested educational certificate photo copies.
- Reference letter (if available).
- Police report.
Human Resource Department
Addu International Airport Pvt Ltd
Building 100 Gan/Addu City
Tel: 689 8515 E-mail: email@example.com